At Domein Lepelem, we welcome families, friends and companies who are looking for a nice and quiet time. Check our general conditions, houserules and rental agreement before booking. This way, we guarantee together that the next tenants can also enjoy a nice stay at our charming farmhouse Domein Lepelem.
Check-in & check-out
Check-in is possible at 5 p.m. We kindly ask you to confirm your time of arrival so that we can personally welcome you.
Check-out takes place before 10.30 a.m.
Domein Lepelem is smoke-free. Please help us to keep it this way!
Pets are not allowed. We kindly ask you to leave them at home.
Domein Lepelem is a peaceful place for families who want to enjoy the peace and quiet, for companies who want to organize team buildings… That’s why we don’t allow bachelor parties here.
Final cleaning is not included in the price and costs an additional € 125. We just ask you to leave the property clean and tidy. A vacuum cleaner and basic cleaning products are present on site.
Bath and bed linen
Bath and bed linen are included in the rental price.
We ask a deposit of € 500.
There is room for 20 people at Domein Lepelem. There are 7 spacious rooms decorated in a rustic style, whereof 4 double rooms with double bed and 3 family rooms with double bed and two single beds. The holiday house has 8 bathrooms with a walk-in shower, basin and toilet. There are also two separate toilets on the ground floor. Bed and bath linen are provided upon arrival.
There is a fully equipped kitchen next to the living and dining area. You can also book our private chef. The dining area, living space and bedrooms all have TV and free WI-FI.
The holiday house has a laundry room with a washing and drying machine. Cleaning material, vacuum cleaner and basic cleaning products are present.
Domein Lepelem has a huge garden with terrace and big private parking. The property lies in the middle of nature, near the well of Vlissegem, the beach, the dunes and the city centre of coastal town De Haan.
We want to provide a peaceful place where families, friends and company can spend time together in beautiful surroundings.
- Because of the peaceful vibe of the property, we don’t rent our holiday home to groups of young people. Bachelor parties and student parties are not allowed.
- We ask you to respect the peace and quiet of our neighbors between 11 p.m. and 8 a.m.
- The whole house is smoke-free. Please respect our non-smoking policy. If this rule is not respected and we detect cigarette butts, smells or ashes, we will ask a compensation of € 250.
- You are accountable for any damage caused during your stay. We ask you to treat our house like your own.
- You can’t fry inside.
- You can only spend the night with the confirmed amount of people.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Please put the garbage outside and the glass waste in the bottle bank before you leave.
- Leave the terrace clean and tidy.
- Please take the outdoor cushions inside in case of rain, and the parasol when it’s windy outside.
- In case of serious damage, the landlord has the right to end the contract and ask the tenants to leave the holiday property.
We target families and friends who want to enjoy the peace and quiet in a beautiful environment. Parties are strictly forbidden. We kindly ask you to respect our rental agreement. We wish you a nice stay!
You can ask us about our availabilities by phone or by email.
Booking and payment
You can book Domein Lepelem by email. When booking, you accept the rental agreement and house rules. We ask you to pay € 500 as deposit for your reservation. This will be used as a guarantee.
1 month in advance we'll ask you to pay the full amount of the reservation.
We ask the tenants to pay a rental guarantee of € 500 as confirmation of the reservation. This € 500 will be used as a guarantee for the vacation house. We'll ask 1 month in advance to pay the total amount. If there is no damage, the landlord will pay the rental guarantee back within two weeks after the rental period.
On the first day of the rental periode, you can check in at 5 p.m. If the tenant wants to check in earlier, this should be asked by phone. The tenant has to leave the property on the last day of the rental periode before 10 a.m.
If the tenant cancels 30 days prior to arrival, we will charge 50 % of the rental price. In case the cancellation happens less than 30 days before arrival, we will charge the whole amount. Cancellation for free is possible, minimum 3 months before arrival.